Here’s a list of Five Fun Things I’ve been enjoying lately, in no significant order (other than No. 1):
- Feeling our baby girl kick for the first time last Sunday morning. That was awesome.
- Super Paper Mario on the Wii – Not a very hard game, but loads of fun to play and very funny, too.
- Lost – Last night’s episode was proof they haven’t ‘lost’ it. Picking an end date means they’ll have a definite road map for the rest of the show to keep it great, unlike earlier this year when it seemed to be flopping. (Watch it on ABC’s site) Heroes owes a lot to Lost, and has really been building up to a great season finale. Both have been filling the hole left in my heart when Season 3 of BG ended.
- Pandora.com – All the recent news about the possibility of losing Internet radio made me realize just how awesome this site is.
- Freaks & Geeks from Netflix. I wish I had caught this show when it was first aired, but I don’t think my watching would have saved it for another season.
So what about any of you? Leave a comment or post it on your own site (be sure to ping me, trackback or just leave a link if you do!).